Our "Traditional Truss" Dining Table is JWAC's verion of the classic truss table design. Simple joinery, slightly offset, create the A-frame legs that give the truss it's characteristic frame. Bold and hearty 4x4 dimensioned lumber ensure this piece is as strong as it's aesthetic.
Base Price includes the following:
- Dimensions: choose any size up to 7'L & 40"W (larger sizes available in Options section)
- Larger Dimensions Pricing: 8 ft (+$100) 9-10ft (+$200); 11-12ft (+350); 41-52"(+$100)
- Table Height: 30.5"T + Apron: 2.5" T underneath: Combo equals *plenty of leg-room*!
- Lumber: Pine; non-Kiln Dried (Kiln-Dried Pine + Hardwoods available on Upgrades Page)
- Finish: Minwax wood stain in color of client's choosing + Satin water-based sealant
- Stain Color: Minwax color of client's choosing; choose on our "Stain Color Selector" Page
- Kid-Safe: All edges and corners are smooth and rounded; safe for lil' "mover & shakers"!
- Easy-Glide: Felt pads at each foot for easy/safe moving across hard-surface floors
- Easy-Move: Tables break down to two parts (top and legs) for easy + safe transport
- Table Top: circa 6.75" wide boards, each cut straight at sides, for tight-fitting seams
- Apron: features seamless miter-cuts at each corner; smooth aesthetic w/ no end grain
- Client Pickup: at JWAC Studio directly following completion (Mooresville, NC 28115)
- Delivery Available: to LKN and Greater-CLT area (add this option within the Upgrades page)
- Long-Distance Delivery: we can work with uSHIP, but please CALL US prior to purchase!
- Build Time: approximately 1.5 weeks from start of our build time until complete.
- Current Work Queue: We are typically booked out 6-8 weeks. We will contact you after you order to discuss your estimated wait time, or if the wait time will be longer than this. Our next queue position is locked in for a client at their point of purchase. Feel free to call us prior to purchase if you have any questions in this regard.
- Clean-Up/Maintenance: our water-based sealant is a resilient and easy-to-maintain finish. It holds up great to daily use. It is also easy to top-sand and re-coat, if this is every desired/needed down the road. JWAC recommends a water + vinegar solution for routine cleaning. We cannot recommend using any chemical to clean atop of this finish.
- Warranty: JWAC stands behind our work. If you encounter an issue with any piece we create, please contact us, and we will make every effort to repair or replace. We offer no formal warranty, aside from this simple statement. Nothing leaves our shop until it is up to our standards for quality, fitment, and finish, and meets the unique specifications of your order. In terms of stain/paint color: we make every effort to help you pick the correct color of your desire, and clients are always welcomed to schedule a time to come by our Studio and view our Color Chart in person, if they like. However, we do not offer repairs or refunds if the color is not exactly as you would have hoped it would be. We do, however guarantee that we will accurately provide you with the color choice of the product that you select. Finally, please also read our Disclaimer Notice in the "Additional Info" section, which pertains to our no-refund policy + wood movement over time. When client's make purchases within our store, they do so while simultaneously agreeing to our Disclaimer Notice, and to all parts of our item description and polices. Please contact us before purchase if you have any questions about any of our products, timelines, or policies.
"Traditional Truss" Dining Table
After you choose your perfect Dining Table and/or Diniing Bench(es) and dimensions, add them to your cart.
Then, head over to our Stain Color Selector page to choose your favorite wood stain, or for details about how you can easily wait and make this decision after-purchase.
Finally, with your stain color choice added to your cart, head over to our Table Upgrades Page to check out more ways to further customize your table. As always: any upgrades added to your Cart for your table will also apply to any bench(es) purchased on that same order, at no additional costs to you!
All clients that hire JWAC for business do so while stating that they are in agreement with our Disclaimer Notice, which is set forth as follows...
As this is custom work created for you and at your request, all sales are final, and no refunds will be given after the point of purchase, except in the case that JWAC is unable to complete your commission. JWAC will make every effort to deliver a product that meets or exceeds your expectations and the details as described in our initial consultations, and to deliver your ordered commissions to you in as timely a manner as is possible. However, we will always emphasize quality over speed.
Additionally, please understand that wood is a natural element, and that it will move over time. Even when lower-EMC lumber types are selected, such as kiln-dried and hardwood options, they are still an organic material and some movement over time is a possibility and should be expected. Regardless of the lumber type selected by the client, JWAC will always make every effort to select the finest available lumber for each project, and our commitment to quality and precision will be present in every piece that we create.